Miriam's House Job Posting
Director of Administration and Community Engagement
Miriam’s House, a local nonprofit dedicated to ending homelessness, is searching for a creative and
energetic professional to fill the Director of Administration and Community Engagement position. This
role is primarily responsible for effectively promoting Miriam’s House in the community to raise the
funds necessary to pursue our mission while ensuring the organization’s daily administrative practices
are solid. This position is responsible for the direction and operational leadership of the organization
relative to marketing, public relations, events, volunteer management and administration and reports
directly to the Executive Director.
Desired qualifications include:
- Extensive experience in marketing, fundraising, volunteer management, and community engagement
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership, motivation, stability, and success to a small but growing team
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external parties
- Able to develop strong stakeholder, donor, and corporate relationship through effective interpersonal, negotiation and highly professional presentation skills
- High levels of computer literacy particularly in Microsoft office suite and website maintenance
- A Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of experience in a similar role or a senior administrative position. This is a full-time position with a generous benefits package and a salary range of $35,000-$45,000 depending on experience.
To apply, please email a cover letter and a detailed resume, with a list of at least 3 references and
salary history to email@example.com.